SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

I love it

I can't come up with anything smart to say, but this is just great.

Awesome Job.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

I am Glad You are still at it!

This one in particular seems fresh, I like the art style and the humor is great, the only real complaint I have is how the end of the water temple was kind of rushed out, and comparing it to previous of your work, I can't help but say it is not like you.

But overall I loved it, and hope you keep them coming.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

F'ing Vbloggers

I like the humor and its a good flash, but what I love is the truth, VBlogging filled youtubes with kids stealing videos and commentating on them

(matter of fact, a friend told me RWJ took a couple of Oney's vids and commented on them.)

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

*HAHAHAHAHAHA*

Oh, dear god, I cant stop laughin, wow dude, you sincerely managed to make me laugh for some time, nice job

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome

The Game`s concept was simply one of the bests the Animation is awsesomerest I leave it to the voters.

Here is a hint for those people who can`t seem to get more than 80 percent on p-bots car wash thing. Fist you must go diagonally but not on a W way more like an N way.

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

awesome

Very good game desing and at some point I think this is a very good game even if it has sprites :D

Simple Sight (instrumental) Simple Sight (instrumental)

Amazing

Its obious why this song got picked for Castle Crashers, I've been playing this same boss fight (Necromancer) its just amazing, good work man

RealFaction responds:

Lol thanks :)

Lunatic High Lunatic High

Quite interesting

The rythm ( insert correct spelling here) got me inside the song
I still have it on my mind.
Keep the good work up .

midight dreams midight dreams

Nice :)

I reallly liked the way you did this song, you are right it does sound like a mettalica song the porblem is I don`t know which... Anyway Awesome Work

codbarley responds:

awesome =D show it to all ur friends!