SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

I love it

I can't come up with anything smart to say, but this is just great.

Awesome Job.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

I am Glad You are still at it!

This one in particular seems fresh, I like the art style and the humor is great, the only real complaint I have is how the end of the water temple was kind of rushed out, and comparing it to previous of your work, I can't help but say it is not like you.

But overall I loved it, and hope you keep them coming.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

F'ing Vbloggers

I like the humor and its a good flash, but what I love is the truth, VBlogging filled youtubes with kids stealing videos and commentating on them

(matter of fact, a friend told me RWJ took a couple of Oney's vids and commented on them.)

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Meh'

I will never understand why this is so liked, I get the jokes and all but most arent funny to me, well atleast it is done properly.

Preatty avarage for something this Known

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Been a while

I watched this back when it was released here and I still like it. I think it is very good, funny, plus its funny, nice job man, I hope to see more of your stuff.

PS: Superbasil its japanese

C. Crashing Troll Boss C. Crashing Troll Boss

Nice

You are making decent videos, and they are good, hopefully throught the corse of more your skills improve, keep working!

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Amazing

Can't wait to see more of your work, awesome flash

Also to the people below, please shut up, I am glad I dont read the reviews before watching the movie, other wise they would have spoiled the big moment, seriously people, don't ruin others' fun

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

hey makes sense

But if thats the case, why the crap, did it took them 8 years to realease the game.
Nice video man, keep em coming

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Success

Amazing story, everyone loved every bit of it, I wont push to make a series, since this is a perfect ending, however I do wish to see more of your work,
Congrats

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Of, Fucking, course *SPOILERS*

Good movie cept the bad voice acting, but really now you have stringed this story, way beyond its limit, For fucking god sakes, oh well can't wait for next one, in a year D: